Over a century ago, the Lodge stood overlooking apple orchards and green pastureland. Today, after many decades of transformation and tender loving care, the Lodge stands as a great location for meetings and overnight stays in a more intimate, laid-back setting.
- Projector and sound system for movies, presentations, music, and more
- Lodging for 16 in the lower level OK Corral Cabin with attached shower area
- Separate shower and bathroom facility on lower level
- Main level has "coffee house" atmosphere with couches, booths, and our Ranch Store
- Large upper and lower back decks with an excellent view of camp and beautiful landscape
- Upper level game room with ping pong, carpet ball, and gaga ball
- Vending machines